An Anti-Shock Implant, also known as an A-S Implant, is a small device that can be implanted in the back of a character's neck, making the character immune to stun attacks. A-S implants must be installed at a hospital.
An A-S Implant costs 2,000 Cr, including installation.
Notes & References[edit | edit source]
- Source: Star Frontiers: Alpha Dawn
- Such as from Electric Shock Weapons and from Sonic Stunners.
- Or hospital-grade facility.
- Though an out-patient procedure, it requires a full day (10 hours) to install, for both pre-op and post-op preparations and recovery.
- Installed. A roboticist with access to a robcom kit may purchase the device for 2,000 Cr and install it herself for no additional cost.