- Wellaser: Laser welder which can repair punctures and tears in sheet metal.
- Plastiseal: Package of compressed plastic which, when activated, expands to a 2-meter x 2-meter sheet of airtight plastic, used for sealing holes in ships. Several sheets of plastiseal can be used together to patch a very large hole.
- Insuit: Insulated suit to protect engineers while working on atomic engines. Also worn by fighter pilots to protect them from the nearby atomic drive.
Notes and References[edit | edit source]
- Knight Hawks Campaign Book pp.30
- Ground side Technicians often make use of these as well.
- A specialized form of Environment Suit
- Knight Hawks pp.62
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.